Whenever you place an order to have your cards printed, what you are actually paying for is the cost of Setting up the Press, making a Plate from your design, and taking precious Printing Press Time. This is included in your printing price when we print your cards for you. It is a good idea, to run the largest card order you can, and store the cards to use for many years in the future. They last a long time, and it will drive your cost per card down dramatically.
We make pricing any card printing project you have an instant and easy online experience.
Get your Free Online Quote for Plastic Card Printing.
Orders - How It Works
- Fill out the form and we will send you a custom quote and our offset printing requirements.
- If you like the price, send us your design and we will send you proof form in PDF
- If you agree with preview, print out the proof form, sign it on the bottom, scan it and send it back to us, attached to email.
- We will send you Order Confirmation you sign it again, scan it and send it back to us.
- After you pay for the job and delivery, we will set the press.
- The finished cards are packed in cardboard boxes /small box 500cards, big box 3,000cards/.
- The order will be delivered to you within 20 days by DPD or TNT couriers.